Mountain Harbor Lodging
Featuring Arkansas’s premier lake cabins, Mountain Harbor offers a variety of floor plans, lake views, and luxury among our lodging options, ranging from rustic Arkansas lake cabins, affordable motel rooms, efficiency kitchenettes and cozy condos. At Harbor, guests are family – so we custom-design each of our lodging facilities to be a “home away from home” for friends, wanderers, and returning guests.
From roughing it to rustic, we're here to accommodate. Our airy guest rooms open out to the big lawn overlooking the lake, just steps away from the pool or restaurant. If you plan on relaxing by one of the sparkling pools all day, poolside cabanas are available. If you are need some privacy we might send you off the beaten path to a tucked-away Harbor East condominium with intimate, wooded views and tranquility. We also offer premier Arkansas lake cabins. Here at the Lodge, these have been family favorites for years – and our Harbor North Cabins are a rustic village of log-sided venues designed with all of the indoor space that you need to relax and rejuvenate. Stay at Mountain Harbor and see what makes us one of the most popular lakeside resorts in Arkansas!
See a complete listing of what is in each unit at our blog site: What to you can expect at your first visit to Mountain Harbor!
Deposits are refunded, less a $25 service charge, only when your cancellation notice reaches our office two weeks before arrival day. We cannot refund a cancellation of a guaranteed reservation made within two weeks of anticipated arrival date. We must charge for the minimum number of nights required if you cancel a night after making your reservation.
Our cottages and condominiums have fully equipped kitchens with full size range, refrigerators, and microwave. If your plans call for special cookware, you may want to pack your favorite specialty cookware, but in general you can count on our kitchens having the following items:
- Place settings and flatware for 6-8 people
- Serving and mixing bowls
- Frying pan, sauce pan, large pot and baking sheet
- Coffee maker, coffee and filters
- Can opener
- Serving and cooking utensils
- Kitchen linens
- Paper towels
- Dishwashing liquid
- Dishwashing detergent
In addition, we have other items in our warehouse so you can call anytime for extra or additional items for your culinary adventures here at Mountain Harbor!
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m. An additional charge will be automatically added if you are not out of the unit by 11:00 a.m.
- Two night minimum, three night minimum on Holiday Weekends, four night minimum on Thanksgiving Weekend in all cottages. Higher rates apply for one night stays where they are possible.
- One nights' deposit required to guarantee all reservations. We will process your credit card immediately for deposit.
- Weekend Rate effective Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
- Special Holiday rates apply to weekday nights when applicable.
- RV hookup with water, electricity and cable $47.50.
- Pets are welcome in most units! - Additional $17.50 per night.
- Baby beds $17.50 per night.
- Aerobeds $25 per night.
- Covered boat storage with electricity- $37 - $47.50 per night.