June 18, 2019
MOUNTAIN HARBOR RESORT AND SPA
LAKE OUACHITA ARKANSAS
OUT OF STATE – 1-800-832-2276; IN ARKANSAS - 1-870-867-2191
- Black bass are still good. Texas rigged soft plastics and drop shot rigs fished over points are working at this time.
- Walleye are very good. Small minnow colored crank baits and night crawlers on drop shot rigs are producing good stringers.
- Stripers are still good. Most of these fish have moved to the eastern part of the lake and are being caught on live bait or big hair jigs.
- Bream are very good with reports of fish being caught with grubs and worms in 8-15 feet of water near brush.
- Crappie are good and being caught with jigs or minnows in 12-20 feet of water near brush.
- Catfish are excellent and anglers are having luck with rod and reel using live nightcrawlers around brush piles.
WATER TEMPERATURE – 80-84 degrees
WATER CLARITY – Clearing
LAKE LEVEL – 577.46
MIKE WURM 501-622-7717
CHRIS DARBY 870-867-7822
JERRY BEAN 501-282-6104
GIVE OUR GUIDES A CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION