April 17, 2019
MOUNTAIN HARBOR RESORT AND SPA
LAKE OUACHITA ARKANSAS
OUT OF STATE – 1-800-832-2276; IN ARKANSAS - 1-870-867-2191
- Black bass are still excellent. Yum Dingers, floating worms, flukes and top waters fished in and around pockets or over points are working at this time.
- Walleye are still very good. Small minnow colored crank baits, smoke colored grubs and gray hair jigs have been producing good stringers.
- Stripers are excellent. Most of these fish are on the west end of the lake and being caught on shad colored lipless crank baits, C-10 redfins and live bait.
- Bream are fair to good with reports of fish being caught with grubs and worms in 20-25 feet of water near brush.
- Crappie are still good and being caught with jigs or minnows in 15-18 feet of water near brush.
- Catfish are picking up and anglers are having luck with limb lines and trot lines using live bait.
WATER TEMPERATURE – 62-66 degrees
WATER CLARITY – Clearing
LAKE LEVEL – 578.96
MIKE WURM 501-622-7717
CHRIS DARBY 870-867-7822
JERRY BEAN 501-282-6104
GIVE OUR GUIDES A CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION