March 18, 2020
To all of our Family and Friends -
For the continued safety of Mountain Harbor’s friends, families, and staff, and in accordance with the CDC guidelines and industry trends, we will be making some modifications to our LODGE RESTAURANT and MARINA DEPARTMENTS. It’s important to re-emphasize that Mountain Harbor Resort and Turtle Cove Spa are remaining open. Below are some changes our guests and families can expect to see.
Hours of Operation: NO CHANGE TO RESTAURANT HOURS
Sunday – Thursday: 7a-7p; Friday and Saturday: 7a-8P
(closed Mon-Fri from 2-5p)
- Beginning Friday, March 20, 2020 your Lodge Restaurant will be OPEN FOR CURBSIDE OR TO-GO ORDERS ONLY. DINE IN WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
- In an effort to assist our customers, our Lodge Restaurant staff will be prepared to bring your order to you “CURBSIDE” , or you are welcome to come into the Lodge and pay at the counter.
- The customary 17% packaging fee for all TO-GO AND CURBSIDE orders will be reduced to 10% as a courtesy to all of our customers and guests.
- For your convenience and to expedite your service, please let us know if you want CURBSIDE or if you will be coming inside to pay. For CURBSIDE, we ask that you please call us when you are on your way, as well as provide us with the MAKE and COLOR of your vehicle, and we will be looking for you!
- Mountain Harbor will continue to accept CASH, CHECK, and CREDIT CARD; Our Lodging Guests are welcome to charge to their folio; and, our Monthly Account holders can charge to their accounts, as well.
MOUNTAIN HARBOR MARINA
Hours of Operation: WINTER HOURS
Sunday – Sunday: 8a-5p
- Beginning March 25, your Mountain Harbor Marina will be open for WINDOW SERVICE ONLY. Please check in there for assistance.
Enjoy Harbor - Relax, Recharge, but we also adamantly request that you please limit your interaction with our staff. We are here to serve you, but we want to maintain all the “Social Distancing” we can. As a note of caution, if you begin to feel sick or exhibit any signs of the flu, please call your family doctor for advice. Do not go to the ER or hospital unless you are in extreme danger. Not overloading the hospitals or other health facilities is important. We welcome you to Mountain Harbor – your sanctuary – and we will do everything in our power to keep our guests and staff safe through this evolving event in our Nation’s history. Together we will get through this!