March 31, 2020
With Governor Hutchinson’s strong encouragement for Arkansans to take advantage of our outdoor amenities and recreation areas such as parks, trails, and lakes, the safety and health of the Harbor families, staff, and guests will continue to become a higher and higher priority.
Extensive measures have been taken to reduce the risk for our guests, families, and staff, including:
- Curbside Check-In/Out only;
- Curbside or On-site deliveries from the Lodge Restaurant;
- Window-service only at our Marina;
- Elevated daily cleaning practices in all resort departments and lodging units;
- Emphasizing to our staff and guests the importance of maintaining social distance;
- Limiting groups and gatherings to 10 people or less per guidelines;
- Communication and strong encouragement with the private property/homeowners to follow the guidance of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control), WHO (World Health Organization), Arkansas Department of Health, and the Governor’s Office.
Throughout our country, state, region, and county, Americans are continuing to adjust and navigate the rapidly changing waters of our country’s “new normal”. The uncertainty for businesses, schools, travel and family vacations, and other every day activities is evident. However, WE are so blessed to live and work in the beautiful and natural serenity of Montgomery County, which affords our residents and neighbors with the amazing ability to get outside for some much-needed Vitamin D and fresh air.
As a proud representative of Arkansas tourism, Mountain Harbor is thankful to our industry and government leaders. Their continuous effort to pass on updates, guidelines, and best practices allows companies in the hospitality business, like Mountain Harbor and other types of businesses like drive-ins, restaurants, grocery stores, etc…, the ability to provide guests, families, and staff with the safest environment, and with the best customer care, as well as secure employment for so many of our local families.
Montgomery County is blessed with many outdoor operations and neighborhoods across the area that have a large “second-home” population. Many of our county’s “second-home” population have come their homes to recharge. We hope they will all follow the social distancing guidelines.
Mountain Harbor will continue to provide the best customer care and service for our friends, families, neighbors, and guests. We encourage everyone to be diligent and follow the health and safety guidelines to help minimize the spread of any germs or viruses. We are all responsible, and together, we will get through this.