September 16, 2020
MOUNTAIN HARBOR RESORT AND SPA
LAKE OUACHITA ARKANSAS
OUT OF STATE – 1-800-832-2276; IN ARKANSAS - 1-870-867-2191
- Black bass are good. Top water bite is picking up and Spots are schooled up chasing bait fish. Try a small 3/8 oz. spoon in submerged schools and your favorite top water in those same areas. Major creek mouths and up the rivers have had the best reports.
- Walleye are good. Spoons and bottom bouncers with small spinners tipped with a crawler are working best right now.
- Stripers are still fair to good. These fish are being caught on live bait on the east part of the lake.
- Bream are still good with crickets or worms in 15-25 feet of water.
- Crappie are slow. Try a small jig or minnow near brush in 15-25 feet of water.
- Catfish are good and being caught with trot line and jugs. Cut bait and live bait are working best.
WATER TEMPERATURE –76-80 degrees
WATER CLARITY – Clearing
LAKE LEVEL – 578.87
MIKE WURM 501-622-7717
CHRIS DARBY 870-867-7822
GIVE OUR GUIDES A CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION