November 6, 2019
MOUNTAIN HARBOR RESORT AND SPA
LAKE OUACHITA ARKANSAS
OUT OF STATE – 1-800-832-2276; IN ARKANSAS - 1-870-867-2191
- Black bass are still good. The top water bite is working early, late and on cloudy days. Drop shot rigging a finesse worm is working well for ‘Spots’.
- Walleye are still fair. ¾ oz. CC spoons jigged vertically and night crawlers on drop shot rigs are still producing good stringers.
- Stripers are still good. These fish are located in the eastern part of the lake and are being caught on live bait or big hair jigs.
- Bream are fair with reports of fish being caught with grubs and worms in 15-25 feet of water near brush.
- Crappie are good. Try a small jig near brush in 20-30 feet of water.
- Catfish are good and anglers are having luck with rod and reel using live night crawlers or hot dogs around brush piles.
WATER TEMPERATURE –78-82 degrees
WATER CLARITY – Clear
LAKE LEVEL – 569.31
MIKE WURM 501-622-7717
CHRIS DARBY 870-867-7822
GIVE OUR GUIDES A CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION