September 4, 2019
MOUNTAIN HARBOR RESORT AND SPA
LAKE OUACHITA ARKANSAS
OUT OF STATE – 1-800-832-2276; IN ARKANSAS - 1-870-867-2191
- Black bass are fair to good. Texas rigged worms, drop shot rigs and Spoons fished over points are working at this time, but the top water bite is picking up early and late.
- Walleye are still fair. ¾ oz. CC spoons jigged vertically and night crawlers on drop shot rigs are producing good stringers.
- Stripers are still good. These fish are located in the eastern part of the lake and are being caught on live bait or big hair jigs.
- Bream are good with reports of fish being caught with grubs and worms in 15-25 feet of water near brush.
- Crappie - No report
- Catfish are good and anglers are having luck with rod and reel using live night crawlers around brush piles.
WATER TEMPERATURE –86-90 degrees
WATER CLARITY – Clear`
LAKE LEVEL – 570.34
MIKE WURM 501-622-7717
CHRIS DARBY 870-867-7822
GIVE OUR GUIDES A CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION